1. Contracts for Accommodation and Related Agreements to be entered into between this hotel and the guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these terms and conditions. And any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2. In the case when the hotel has entered into a special contract with the guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
1. A guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the hotel shall notify the hotel of the following particulars.
- 1. Name of the Guest(s), address, phone number, E-mail address;
- 2. Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- 3. Accommodation Charges (Based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No. 1.)
- 4. Other particulars deemed necessary by the hotel.
1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However， the same shall not apply when it has been proved that the hotel has not accepted the application.
2. When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the hotel within the limits of basic accommodation charges covering the guest's entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the hotel.
3. The deposit shall be first used for the total accommodation charges to be paid by the guest then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 if applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the accommodation charges as stated in Article 12.
4. When the guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case when the guest is thus informed by the hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no Accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
2. In the case when the hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding article and / or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be construed as that the hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed the preceding paragraph.
The hotel shall have the right not to accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases;
- 1. When the application for accommodation does not conform to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- 2. When the hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
- 3. When the guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- 4. When the guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- 5. When the hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- 6. When the hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, dysfunction of its facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- 7. When the provisions of the local ordinance are applicable.
1. The guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the hotel.
2. In the case when the guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract by whole or in part due to causes for which the guest is liable (except in the case when the hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the guest has cancelled before the payment), the guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No 2. However, in the case when special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the guest.
3. In the Case when the guest does not appear by 10p.m. of the Accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the hotel is notified of it) without an advance notice; the hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the guest.
1. The hotel May cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases;
- 1. When the guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation;
- 2. When the guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- 3. When the hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- 4. When the hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
- 5. When the provisions of the local ordinance are applicable;
- 6. When the guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the use regulations stipulated by the hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- 7. When a guest is an Organized or a member of any anti-social force.
- 8. When the hotel determines that it is not possible to obtain effective contact with the guest by the contact information in Arcicle2-1.
1. The guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the hotel on the day of accommodation;
- 1. Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
- 2. For non-Japanese-nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
- 3. Data and estimated time of departure;
- 4. Other particulars deemed necessary by the hotel.
2. In the case when the guest intends to pay his accommodation charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler's checks, coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be show in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
1. The guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the hotel from 3p.m. to 11a.m. the next morning. However, in the case when the guest is accommodated continuously, the guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
2. The hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding paragraph, permit the guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows;
Up to 5 hours: charge 12,000 JPY (add 10% consumption tax) for 1 Hour 1 Room
More than 5 hours: room charge in full
1. The guest shall observe the use regulation established by the hotel, which are posted within the premises of the hotel.
1. The business hours of the main facilities, etc, of the hotel are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc, shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed h each place, service directories in guest rooms others.
- 1. No Curfew
- 2. 24 hours Butler Service
2. The business hours specified in the preceding paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes of the hotel. In such a case, the guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
1. The breakdown of the Accommodation Barges, etc, that the guest shall pay is as listed in the attached Table No. 1
2. Accommodation Charges, etc, as stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards recognized by the hotel at the front desk at the time of the departure of die guest or upon request by the hotel.
3. Accommodation Barges shall be paid even if the guest volutari1y does not utilize the accommodation facilities which have been provided for him by his Hotel and are at his disposal.
1. The hotel shall compensate the guest for the damage if the hotel has caused such damage to the guest in the fulfillment or the non-fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements.
2.The hotel is covered by the hotel Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
1. The hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted room, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the rest.
2. When arrangement of other Accommodation can not be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel shall pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the hotel cannot provide Accommodation due to causes for which the hotel is not liable, the hotel shad not compensate the guest.
1. The hotel shall compensate the guest for the damage when loss. Breakage or other damage is caused to the goods. Cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the guest, except in the case when this has caused due to causes of force majeure however for cash and valuables, when the hotel has requested the guest to report its kind and value but the guest has failed to do so, the hotel shall compensate the guest within the limit of 600,000 JPY.
2. The hotel shall compensate the guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intention or negligence on the part of the hotel, to the goods. Cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the hotel by the guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, for articles of which the king and value have not been reported in advance by the guest except in case of the damage caused through intention or gross negligence on the part of the hotel, the hotel shall compensate the guest within the limit of 300,000 JPY.
1. When the baggage of the guest is brought into the hotel before the arrival, the hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the hotel the baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of the check-in.
2. When the baggage or belongings of the guest is fond left after his check-out, and the ownership of the article is conked, the hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the hotel shall keep the article for 7 days including the day it is found and after this period, the hotel shall turn it over to the nearest police station.
3. The hotel’s liability in regard to the custody of the Guest's baggage and belongings in he case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article the case of Paragraph 2.
1. The hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the guest when the guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the hotel, as it shall be regarded that the hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited with the hotel or not. However, the hotel shall compensate the guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
1. The guest shall compensate the hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the guest.
[Attached Table No.1] Calculation method for Accommodation Charges. (Ref. Paragraph 1 of Article 2. and Paragraph 1 Article 12)
Total Amount to be paid by the guest
- Accommodation Charges
- (1) Basic Accommodation Fee (a. Room Fee; b. Meals Fee; c. Accommodation Fee)
- (2) Service Fee ((1)×10%)
- (3) Tax (a. Consumption Tax; b. Hot Spring Tax)
- Extra Charges
- (4) Extra Meals and Drinks, Other
- (5) Service Fee ((5)×10%)
- (6) Consumption Tax
1. The basic accommodation fee is the fee stated by the hotel at the time of booking.
2. Children are charged JPY 1,500 (add 10% consumption tax) per person per night and are suitable for guests under 12 years old. Extra beds and meals are available for an additional charge.
[Attached Table No.2] Cancellation Charge for hotel (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
Date when cancellation of contract is notified
Number of Guest(s) No-Show Prior to Accommodation Day Accommodation
1Day 2Day 3Day 5Day 6Day 7Day 8Day 14Day 15Day 30Day 1-14 100% 80% 80% 50% 50% 50% 20% 20% ー ー ー ー 15-30 100% 100% 80% 50% 50% 50% 30% 30% 20% 10% ー ー More than 30 100% 100% 80% 80% 80% 50% 50% 50% 30% 30% 20% 20%
1. The percentages signify the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
2. When the number of days contracted is shortened. the cancellation charge for its first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
3. When part of a group booking (for l5 persons or more) is cancelled, the cancellation charge shall not be charged for the number of persons equivalent to 10% of the number of persons booked as of 10 days prior to the occupancy men accepted less than 10 days prior to the occupancy, as of the date) with fractions counted as a whole number.
- Accommodation Charges